— USE PROMO CODE ‘OFFLEASH10’ TO GET 10% OFF ON THIS CLINIC! OFFER EXPIRES 4/23! CALL US TO SIGN UP TODAY!
Dogs that spend time off leash are less frustrated and enjoy life in a way not possible when always on a leash. Your dog needs to understand your expectations in order to have adequate control over them when they are off leash. As a dog owner, you need to know you are able to control them under a variety of circumstances and demonstrate that you have a well mannered off leash dog.
This class will teach, reinforce and/or repair the following skills:
• RETRIEVE (Fetch) – This is the ultimate in off leash control. This includes chasing retrieves, dead retrieves and hidden retrieves.
• STOP at a distance
• STAY no matter what your dog is doing.
• SEND AWAY (to a target). Then add directions like right and left.
• HEEL work off leash so you dog learns to walk next to you when needed without a leash and move past distractions.
* Dogs will need a reliable COME WHEN CALLED to register for this two day clinic. If you don’t have a reliable recall, ask us about our Come When Called or Basics classes.
$295 per dog (multiple family members can attend). Bring a sack lunch for a working lunch.
$100 auditing spots available (no dog)