Monday, July¬†24th¬†– Friday, July¬†28th at Twin Lakes/Lakeview
Escape the heat and join The Canine Center in the Rocky Mountains for five days of Camping, Hiking and Dog Training.
Location: ¬†Twin Lakes/Lakeview, Colorado
- Includes meals from Mon lunch to Friday lunch, tent sites with water and toilets, all training activities. (Tents are NOT provided but rentals can be arranged)
- Activities include: Basics, Guided Hiking and Pack dog work, Scent work , Fun and Games, Confidence Course work, Advanced off leash work, Tellington TTouch and more plus all the relaxation you could hope for.
- We are camping near a great fishing lake for those who want to kick back with their dog a bit.
- Don’t forget the nightly campfire.
- Normal August temps here are 40-80 degrees but most afternoons hover near 70 degrees. Brief afternoon showers are likely.
$599 all inclusive – meals, training, campsites, etc.